Saturday, December 17, 2011

Babies!

             So lately I've been running a fever......baby fever that is! I just love babies, and if I could have one and it would stay <1 year old forever I'd have one tomorrow. Unfortunately I haven't quite figured out how to make that happen yet, so no baby for me! And I have plans to go back to grad school to get my masters which will take 3 years, so we will most likely wait to start a family until I graduate. Luckily one of my good friends April and my cousin Jeana just had babies exactly one month apart, so I have been spending lots of time with them to get my fix! haha : )
Aubrey Lynn was born on September 19th and I have loved getting to spend so much time with her! She is such a sweet little girl and has the most precious smile! 

Stop, don't shoot!



1st ride in the swing...I think she likes it!
Big brother CJ
Little sis...see the resemblance?


Holden Ward was born on August 19th and is April & Ren's 1st baby! It is so crazy to see them as parents now, but they are naturals! I can't believe April is already ready for #2... but if I made kids as cute as this little guy I'd want another one too! Holden is such an alert, happy baby...he is always making the cutest little faces!

Proud "Auntie" Stacey!









look at those lips!!

 Thank you Jeana and April for letting me steal your babies from you so much!! For now, this is the only child I will have...he's pretty cute too if I do say so myself!

Dallas the reindeer!

1 comment:

  1. look at that handsome little dal! is this your way of saying your preggers??

    ReplyDelete