Sunday, January 22, 2012

Twenty-dozen! #firstblogpostof2012

I've been slacking a little bit on the posts lately...maybe I'll be better at blogging in 2012? Probs not, but it seems like a good enough NYR so I'll go with it. Speaking of New Years, I had an awesome one! Our friends Blake and Joe had a party at their townhouse on NYE, which I enjoyed so much more than going downtown to be overcharged to get into bars that you won't even be able to get drinks at. 
     
  
So we got all prettied up, made some food and headed to Cary for the night! I was so happy that my long-lost ninnykin Allison was in town and able to come over and hang out all night! I was also glad that my non long-lost sister wife Mr. Sir was there to help me tweet every single "first" of 2012, appropriate or not. And Ta-Meeka Meekins-Babinski even made an appearance!! (I know that's right!) 




It was such a fun night filled with lots of laughs...the perfect way to start the new year! Here are some more pics from the night!



me and my sister-wives!






                                                  
Cheers to 2012!


No comments:

Post a Comment