Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's About Time!

    My cousin Cassidy (Casshole, as I lovingly call her), has been dating her now fiance for 7 years!! We have all been waiting for Martin to pop the question and he finally made his move on their 7 year anniversary at the Angus Barn. Although his plan didn't go exactly as he had wanted it, it was still a great night that they will always remember!

    My other cousin Sally and I both love taking pictures and decided that we wanted to take some engagement pictures for Cassidy and Martin, "Massidy," if you will. So we headed out to the Angus Barn and again, things didn't go as planned, but we made it work! Sally and I were slightly worried we would get kicked off the premises for taking pics there, so every time a car drove by we would act all casual like we weren't in the middle of a photo shoot...smooth! I'm sure it didn't look suspicious at all with 2 other people sitting there in some awkward pose. Anyways, we did not get kicked out so all was well!

    "Massidy" was a great pair to shoot with, they were fun and up for anything we asked them to do! It's pretty much impossible to take a bad picture of Casshole, she is beautiful! (Martin, you didn't look too shabby yourself!) I was worried Martin would be a little timid, but all I had to do was make fun of Cassidy's "claw" hands and it made him laugh every time!

The spot where he proposed!
  
    I'm so happy for these two love birds and I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment